I can’t remember the last time we did this – if ever.
As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Ann can get the newest colors, stamps and accessories – and we do.
But today, we needed Delightful Dijon – a color that retired on May 31st. You see, Ann and my favorite huMAN are invited to a high school graduation party for TWO local graduates.
They go to two different high schools and each will get a card made with their school colors.
The Yuba City Honkers (that’s a duck or goose) use Delightful Dijon and Early Espresso. It’s important to us that the colors are as right as we can make it. We hadn’t filed away our Delightful Dijon yet, so it was easy to find. and here’s the graduation card we made.
Doesn’t that Gold Metallic Foil just shine?
And it just look so masculine! Perfect for the young man who’s beginning the next phase of his life.
Do you have a graduation to go to this month? It surely seems like they’re getting earlier all the time!
Did you know you can get inspired by 30 graduation card ideas we have here?
But first, let me give you a few tips about this one.
- We laid out the letters on the card base after we had attached all the layers.
- We glued the two outer letters first and then the R and A.
- We attached the Very Vanilla a Early Espresso together with Liquid Glue first and THEN ran it through the Embossing Folder
Remember to use our current shopping code EYNMNJNV when you’re visiting our online store so that we can include a surprise sampling of one of the current Stampin’ Up! accessories in the reusable card that we send all our online shoppers. Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you the gift and reusable card.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!