I think that Ann’s using a little too much pink lately. I’m okay with that because this quick little thank you card is just perfect to impress your friends.
And they’ll know that you really appreciated whatever you did.
FYI – FYI – FYI – FYI – FYI –
It ends tonight at 11:50p Stampin’ Up! time. That’s Mountain time.
You could always add some rhinestones to pop it up, but when you want it quick and clean and simple and DONE, well, it’s done!
We’ve always believed that the best card is the one that your loved one holds in their hands.
Because how many times have you made a card and then didn’t mail it?
I LOVE the greetings in the Thankful Thoughts stamp set. We bought it in wood mount to last, but it’s also available in Clear Mount (Unmounted) too for those of you who prefer mounting them on acrylic blocks.
It’s a personal thing.
Card Making Tips
- The card base is cut 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ folded in half to a 4-1/4″ square card.
- This will fit in a standard A2 (Medium) envelope so there’s no extra postage.
- Be sure to score with your trimmer and burnish with your bone folder for a crisp fold.
- Use an easy adhesive like SNAIL to attach the DSP to the card base.
- Place the Stampin’ Dimensionals behind the top left and bottom two corners of the greeting. Then place the one behind the top right corner on the card base so that you don’t accidentally cover the open windows with adhesive.
- The Whisper White for the greeting is 2-3/4″ x 3″ and the Soft Suede is 1/4″ larger on each measurement.
Remember that all our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Use our current shopping code U6JW9ZSE when you’re visiting our online store include even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!