This is going to be a quick bark today because my typist needs to get in bed! I keep coming in to check on her and she’s just not picking up on my pupographic messages that she needs to sleep when normal people do!
She’s always been a night owl, but since she got back from the trip to Thailand that I sent her on, she’s up even later! Her clock is way off!
Do you think she caught it from one of those elephants at the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary?
They say an elephant never forgets and I know that Ann won’t forget going to see the elephants in a place that lets them live as normal a life as possible. (This picture was taken just before they let them feed the elephants.)
But I digress….
Here’s what I really came to show you. A card for a friend!
The is perfect when you just want to write a little something to make your friend feel special. I’m already thinking of an alternative version of this.
Pink and brown are great colors for a gal card. And you could make it into a masculine card by changing it to blue or green.
We’ve got a friend at Stampin’ Up! who just had a birthday. I think he’d like this in a different color. Navy and white might be nice too!
But for this version, it was the new Powder Pink and Soft Suede.
It’s another “One Set Wonder” where we use just one stamp set or maybe a bundle like this one.
Yep. Here are two ways to save.
- Bundle the stamps and Thinlits and get 10% off.
- Add some ribbon or paper or adhesive and get a $5 coupon to save on any size order next month!
Card Making Supplies
Remember to use our current shopping code XQGR4S9D when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
Here’s some of what we used to make this card:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!