Would everyone who likes getting a thank you card when they’ve bought someone a present please stand up!
Now, everyone shout and wave so I can hear you!
Some humans think that saying thank you properly for a gift is a dying art form, but this pup is here to revive it! And here’s a totally selfish reason why:
People who give thank you cards for gifts tend to be thought of the next time a gift is in order.
It’s a fact!
So here’s a card we made with the Oh So Eclectic stamp set. I’m calling it Faux Watercolor because it’s looks so soft and sweet.
Card Making Tips
- First we stamped with Sahara Sand flower outlines where we wanted.
- Then we filled them with Powder Pink.
- Then we stamped the big flowers in Powder Pink making sure to fill the space even if we had to overlap.
- Lastly, we stamped the centers in Night of Navy.
- We chose a greeting that would fit the new Pretty Label Punch that is back in stock.
- We didn’t use the coordinating dies with this, but you’ll save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and dies together.
That’s our LAST piece of 5/8″ Crinkled Night of Navy Seam Binding. Time to order more!
New Color Combination
Maybe you’ve used this, but it’s the first time for us! Think soft, soft, soft with a strong touch of blue to grab your attention. Try it!
- Night of Navy
- Powder Pink
- Sahara Sand
- Very Vanilla
I can’t wait for us to play with this stamp set again! I predict many, many different looks with it.
Remember to use our current shopping code XQGR4S9D when you’re visiting our online store (or just click on a supply picture below) so that we can give you all this:
During July, Stampin’ Up! will give you a $5 coupon to use next month for every $50 you purchase THIS month. Plus we’ll add all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least
4FIVE free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!