We made this Easter Chick card last night, but I’m still warming up to it. I’m liking it a little more every hour.
Ann had this little chick in mind. She loved coloring it with her Stampin’ Blends:
I did offer to cut him out for her but she insisted.
Do you notice the cool Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper we used to make it look a little like a chicken fence? That’s a limited edition collection of DSP that you can get free right not with a $50 order!
Of course, you’ll get more than that when you shop with us!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 93AKSBH3 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Easter Chick Stamp Sets
It’s not often that we use 4 stamp sets for one card, but they mix and match pretty well! And we can use them on other cards too! We also have almost 60 Easter Card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Remember that we’re doing our used stamp sale this Friday at 4pm Pawcific Time!
We used the weaved board stamp from the Grunge set to make it look like grass in the background. Stampin’ Blends make it so easy to color like a real artist!
I think I’m liking this little Easter Chick Card better now, but I think Ann has something else planned for our live stream today.
Our friend Laura sent us some magnets to check out that you can purchase inexpensively if you want to get them in bulk. We’ll test them today and see how it goes!
Will you join us?
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Where you can find us.
You can pick your favorite venue, but it’s a great idea to register for a reminder by Facebook Messenger. Our stampin’ bot sends out notice about 90 seconds before we turn the cameras live so you won’t miss a minute! (Sometimes Facebook and YouTube send their announcements out after our show if half over!)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 93AKSBH3 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
Do you prefer religious or cute Easter cards?