Have you checked your mailbox today? I’d keep an eye out if you shopped with us last month because my gal pal Doodles and I made sure that all the cards got in the mail a couple days ago and I’d had to think that the wrong person got this quick and easy Christmas card.
This is just the type of card that would be perfect to mass produce. It’s got texture and color and …oh my! We appreciate you so much that we figured a fast and fabulous card would be the perfect idea for you to make yourself.
And those of you who qualified also got a 3-D poinsettia kit to make a 3-D poinsettia like the one we shared in this post.
There are stamps perfect to stamp the poinsettia in our featured set we used today for the main card. Stampin’ Up! doesn’t let us send pre-stamped items.
They’re only looking out for you because we all know how much more fun it is to stamp it yourself!
And how do you qualify for the extra gift we send with your reusable card we send you?
- Use the current host code (currently WP6HUFSM)
- Shop and earn your own stampin’ rewards (AKA hosting gifts)
- Bulk up your Pup Club order
And you can either get the stamp[ set or the punch we used for the poinsettia kit solo or save 15% when you bundle them together!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Check your mailbox for a quick and easy Christmas card!