Today we’re featuring a masculine birthday card for my human sister’s husband. We were so busy getting ready for our online sale yesterday that we didn’t get to call him or post his card until today.
I don’t think that he looked anyway. He was probably busy celebrating the anniversary of his birth.
This card could probably be given to anyone, but we used it as a man card.
It’s a pretty unique birthday card. In fact, it doesn’t have to be used just for a masculine birthday card. You could use it to encourage anyone. Or maybe you could use it as a congratulations card! (You can see over 40 Congratulations Card Ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.)
Especially someone who likes red.
We know a young lady who just completed Basic Training for the Air Force. This would’ve been a good card for her too.
Do you recognize the Designer Series Paper?
Another Thing About Yesterday
We want to thank all of you who showed up for our online sale on Facebook yesterday. Only one thing was left over!
We had so much fun with you!
Card Making Tips
- We cut all the Basic Black and Shimmery White decorative pieces from the same die from the Detailed Bands dies.
- Then we cut the Basic Black ones in half lengthwise and layered them behind the stamped Shimmery White pieces.
- Up your masculine feel by adding the Designer Elements
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Hope you like our masculine card idea.