We worked together with our viewers to make the card we’re sharing today. It’s perfect for a Thanksgiving card. You could change the greeting and use it for any kind of Fall card.
Here’s what we ended up with. But we switched out several different looks all during the show as the viewers gave their advice.
It didn’t dawn on us to put a Very Vanilla pumpkin on the card until Beverly suggested it. And there were lots of other good suggestions for this Thanksgiving card too.
We may have missed some suggestions. And the large Rose Gold circle was only because Ann saw that before she saw some gold foil.
Working on something like this can be a lot of fun and the suggestions are open to all. Right now, there are a lot of obstacles on our stamp room floor. It did slow Ann down a bit, but not totally.
Now, we called this a Viewers’ Choice, but Ann had an idea of parts of the card because Susan had suggested a Thanksgiving card.
Luckily Ann had run across a card that we did a couple years ago and used that as an inspiration piece.
The only thing that Ann did after the live stream was to take a Blender Pen to swirl the ink around on the stem of the pumpkin. Even after 45 minutes, the ink was new enough to smoosh it around. It was dry, but was not a match for the magic fluid inside the Blender Pen.
Join Us to Stamp & Play!
This coming Wednesday, we’ll be hosting another Stamp & Play. It’s our 22nd one and each time is a bunch of fun!
We make a project together and then we play games and give away the entry fees. What’s not to like about that! And the regular stamping attendees that
We’d love to have you sign up to join us before we close down registration.
You Can Make This Thanksgiving Card!
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.