So we’re going to scroll back this Sunday. We’re going back to share a quick, fun project that is easy to make.
We’re going back to something that we shared 7 years ago. You can make it today, but with different patterned paper and ribbon.
Hershey’s Kisses are easy to score.
We’ve just tweaked the supplies a little so you could make these using today’s supplies (if you don’t have the originals).
Last Day to Get In On the Fun
Before we share our supply list for today’s project, I need to remind you that today is the last day to register for Wednesday’s Stamp & Play Day.
We make a project together and then we play games to give away all the class fees. So be sure to get in there today.
Make These Witches Hats with These Supplies
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
You can pick your own patterned paper and ribbon, but here’s what we’d use:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.