Since we left the peacock off of the card yesterday, I barked to Ann that we really should put him on a card today.
And so we did.
Ann’s so in love with the Narrow Notecards and Envelopes, so we worked with them both together. Lucky for me, the heart from the Sweet and Sassy Framelits was exactly the right size for the peacock and the card front.
We originally tried Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry, but the tones just weren’t different enough. We considered stamping some leaves in Lemon Lime Twist, but I think that might’ve been one step too far for Ann.
Still, bright colors are all the rage!
So I carried in the Berry Burst stamp pad and this is how it turned out! Of course, a little bling from the Basic Rhinestones and the clear eye from the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes kinda helps brighten things up too.
Don’t you think?
There’s just something about that greeting though. Wouldn’t this be a nice little card to go along with a nice big candy bar? Or perhaps some flowers? Or maybe to hold some tickets to the theater or the movies?
When I bark that it’s little, that’s because the Narrow Notecards and Envelopes are just 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ – too small to mail, but perfect to hold a gift card or attach to a gift.
And it didn’t take long to put together either.
Look for Ann and me to put something quick together on our weekly Facebook Live show tomorrow at 1pm Pawcific Time. (That’s 2pm Mountain, 3pm Central & 4pm Eastern.)
If you’re not liking us yet, you should definitely like us now so that you can get invited to our next one.
In the meantime, you can get hooked up to get this cool Beautiful Peacock stamp set (or alternative) free with your $50 order. PLUS we’ll send you all this!
- 4 Project Tutorials in Your Inbox
- Reusable Handmade Card in Your Mailbox
- Earn Stamping Bucks When You Shop & Get Free Stamps & Dies
- Small Gift in Your Card When You Shop in our Online Store and
- Use the current Shopping Code P4VZKB6V OR
- Spend $150+ before tax and shipping
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!