I’ve been designing swaps for Ann to take to the Stampin’ Up! Greek Isles Cruise soon. We chose the Daisy Lane stamp set as the one that we’ll be doing with all the other demonstrators.
Ann will drop 26 cards off (all the same style) and then before the cruise is over, she’ll pick up 25 different cards from other demonstrators who will be on the cruise.
Daisy Lane Bundle
We originally had it with a plain Melon Mambo front, but thought it would be nicer with a peek-a-boo front – one where you can peek inside without opening it.
Do you think they’ll like it? I hope so!
We’ve finished the swaps, but we’re behind on our art to share with you here on the blog.
Perhaps from time to time, I might share some pictures Ann will send back from their visits to London and the Greek Isles. (They’re staying one night by the Rome Airport so I don’t think we’ll see much from that.)
Would you like that?
We’ll be using the Daisy Lane Bundle when we do a Cards and a Cup on Thursday, July 18th. You can pick your time when you register here. Sign up for any time 11-3p. You’ll have until 4pm to finish your projects, but it should only take you about an hour even if you – like Ann – are a slow stamper.
Daisy Lane Card Supplies
Here’s what we used to make this card.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code UZVRZZ7U and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope you like our Daisy Lane project.