Were you able to join us on Tuesday? It was a great day to share a Garden Meadow sneak peek. And, to top that off, we got to play with the popular All About Autumn paper that is back in stock now.
We’re not honest to goodness patterned paper people around here, but we now understand why this Designer Series Paper is so popular. And you get 4 of each sheet!
Garden Meadow Sneak Peek
While we didn’t feature the Garden Meadow stamp set in Tuesday’s project, Ann did feature the dies. She also showed the set a couple times as the bundle is going to be publicly available next Tuesday.
And here is what we made with it using the All About Autumn Paper.
Watch the Replay
You can watch the replay below or here on YouTube.
Now, you can’t get the Garden Meadow bundle today, but you CAN get the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper. And next week, you can scoop up the Garden Meadow bundle.
- Garden Meadow Photopolymer Stamp Set #162736
- Garden Meadow Dies #162740
- Save 10% with the Garden Meadow Bundle #162741
You Can Make This Easy to Make Card!
While the Garden Meadow bundle isn’t available to the public until November 7th, we can share everything else.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Don’t Miss Our 1st Friday Sale Tomorrow!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.