Before I share today’s card, I have to warn you that the camera didn’t capture the color quite right on today’s blue and purple thank you card.
I’ll show you.
You can click on the picture and see it closer. The solid cardstock in between the card base and the patterned paper is the same color a the metallic cord next to the greeting.
I don’t know how it looks on your phone or monitor, but in real life that cardstock is a shade of purple! And it matches the dark purple on the patterned paper.
But, if you ask me, it still looks good.
Tomorrow is a Big Day
My favorite huMAN is going to visit his family for his birthday. It’s been a while and so Ann put on her travel agent hat and booked him a ticket.
Besides our live show tomorrow at 2pm, it will also be the last day you can Early Bird rate for the March Stamp & Play Day. It’s a lot of fun where we all make a card together on a 75 minute Zoom call including 3 games so Ann can give some Stampin’ cash away.
You Can Make This Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code NMUM3GCM . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.