I’m so glad that Ann got out the Them Bones paper so she could make this spooky cat card. I can’t believe how quick and easy it was!
The background was preprinted on the Them Bones patterned paper. All Ann had to do was cut it out.
Now, she knew that she was going to add that ghost from the Tricks and Treats Dies, but I had her add a pumpkin from the Pick a Patch bundle just to brighten things up.
Let Us Know!
Which do you think we should’ve used? Just the ghost? Just the pumpkin? Or do you like it with both? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
We didn’t want to wait any longer to share this because it looks like the Them Bones Designer Series Paper is listed on the low inventory list again. I sure is popular and we don’t want you to miss out.
You Can Make this Spooky Cat Card
Here’s what you would need to make this like ours….or your own version. but first, let me share what we give all our all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.