Do you think that sending a card instead of a text might improve the world for you humans?
I think it might.
Who do you know that might want to hear from you? Is the list very long? Because this card will be easy and fun to make 4 or 8 at a time.
And each one will be a little different.
What color would you make yours? This is actually two colors. It’s mainly Orchid Oasis, but the border and the greeting are Starry Sky.
Both are part of our latest IN Color Collection.
We used Very Vanilla for the base just like we did the first time we did this card.
Do you recognize it?
It was for one of our Friday live streams. Ann wanted to make it with the Flowing Flowers set that we used today, but we didn’t have it at the time. And now Flowing Flowers is retiring. It’s only available while supplies last.
You can see how we made the original vintage card with Cinnamon Cider here on YouTube, but that stamp set and color have both been discontinued. It was a limited edition set too.
This technique is usually done stamping all over the card front and has three stamped layers. But we prefer using the Blending Brushes on this partially stamped version.
Who Will You Be Sending a Card To?
It doesn’t have to be this one. Just send one! But if you make this card, what colors would you use?
I’ll just tell you now. The hardest thing to do – and it isn’t hard – is to get the paper straight so I highly recommend that you have a Grid Paper Pad. That helps a lot!
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R42AYAFW .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
To make sure you get all the things you want, I’ll list the retiring items first as they’re only available while supplies last.\ or June 30th, whichever comes first.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.