I’m never sure whether or not you know that we send all our online shoppers 4 free card project tutorials. They change each month and today is the last day that you can get the 4 free April card project tutorials sent to you.
Now, these are exclusive card tutorials. You won’t just get them anywhere.
Now, if you’re on our mailing list, we’ll be mailing out our weekly card making project this morning. If you’re not, you can get on the list here.
Do You Have Your Dragonflies?
We are both so sorry to see these Detailed Dragonfly Dies go away, but they’re not the only thing on the hit list. All of these are going away in just about 30 days (or while supplies last):
- Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets
- Life is Grand Cling Stamp Set
- Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets
- Wood Texture 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
And the Copper Foil Paper will be more expensive in the new catalog. And so will the other foil papers: Gold, Silver, Champagne and Black.
What colors did we use? Crumb Cake and Blackberry Bliss.
This Card Only Took Minutes to Make
Don’t you just love how the Big Shot makes it easy and elegant.
Remember to Pick Up Your Code to Get a Gift
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code JC3WHFCE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
We can’t wait to send you our 4 free card project tutorials when you shop with us.