Ann had such a good time on Saturday getting together with 20 other local demonstrators. I stayed home with my favorite huMAN while she continued the day with her friend Pam whom she hadn’t seen in a long time.
They took a 3 hour lunch! Maybe longer! You can just imagine when a couple demonstrators get together.
But before they went to lunch, they made a couple Make and Takes which is what we call the projects that you make at a workshop or party or whenever demonstrators get together.
Here is one of them on the left.
Isn’t it cool that the colors of the candy coordinates with the Sweetest Thing collection because we just love it!
Yes, we do!! And I think we know the little girl that’s going to get it!
They talked about more than just stamps. It was meant as an opportunity for demonstrators could meet other local demonstrators. And it gave Ann an opportunity to see a few people that she doesn’t see very often – even though they live within an hour of us.
And they made a nice peek-a-boo card too!
What was so nice is that we don’t have this stamp set! (Contrary to popular belief, we don’t have them all.) So it was nice to have a little something sweet from the Sweetest Thing collection. (It’s on page 15 of the 2019 Occasions catalog.)
Taking the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Plunge
Whether you get together with us like they get together or whether it’s on a live stream, phone or email, it’s nice to have a community of people who love to stamp.
Card making, scrapbooking or paper crafts. We all like to get a little inky every now and then.
Have questions? Of course, you do!
You can check it out here to find out how you can start with $125 of product for just $99 + tax (free shipping).
We’d Love to Have You!
And be sure to ask Ann if you have any questions.
Now, If You’re In the Shopping Mood
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
It’s always nice to get a little treat from your friends.