When’s the last time that you gave someone a truly funny handmade card? Well, today’s card is guaranteed to increase the laugh lines in your loved one’s face.
NOTE: Dogs don’t get laugh lines, but people do – if they’re lucky.
I designed this for the mom of my gal pal Doodles. I always miss her birthday and she always remembers ALL of ours here at Central Bark.
Would you like me to send you this card too? Because the inside is VERY funny.
This quick and easy card is a prototype for mass production. Here are 3 ways you could change it up:
- Make it fancier by adding a Lost Lagoon layer that’s dry embossed with a nice polka dot embossing folder.
- Color the lady &/or her couch so the card wouldn’t be monochromatic.
- I think next time, I’m going to make the stems with a Basic Black marker instead of Pear Pizzazz.
And here, I’m going to show you a little too much information. We got the angle on the card right, but not the placement of the card in the photo booth so you see a bit of our booth that we don’t normally show you.
Would you like to see a video of how I’ve taught Ann to take the pictures of our cards?
And, of course, I haven’t barked yet about what the greeting is on the inside. This Limited Edition Just Kidding stamp set is just so much fun! You can mix and match what you want, but we chose “from your 110 pound friend” as a fitting inside greeting along with “Happy birthday”
If you like what you see here, get your wish list out. We’ll be sending one to all of our April clients as a thank you for shopping with us. Then you can keep it or send it to a friend
There’s still plenty of April left, so just click on any of the pictures below for details or to start your quick & easy shopping experience.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We love to make our friends laugh!