It may just be another day to you, but almost every Sunday, we share a list of some unique card giving days for the upcoming week.
Just think of who you can surprise with a handmade Thank You Card or Thinking of You Card.
But before we do that, I want to find out if you’re following me. And just so you know what that entails, here’s a warning of something that I should be posting today somewhere on social media.
Yes, I have a life other than being a blogger, card maker & film director. On our more social media, I also sometimes work as a canine model. Or perhaps you could look at me as a service dog – a sort of dog psychologist.
All you have to do is click on one of these links to get connected with my more social barks:
Or if you have an Android phone and want them rolled into one, you can download my app here from your phone.
So onto my fun days to give cards for this week:
- Monday is Scrabble Day – send a card to a friend that you’ve played the game with
- Tuesday is Be Kind to Lawyers Day & Library Workers Day
- Wednesday is Bookmobile Day (be sure to file your taxes!)
- Thursday is Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day
- Friday is Ford Mustang Day & Haiku Day
Saturday is jam packed & deserves its own group:
- Record Store Day (Ann used to manage one – guess that dates her!)
- Columnists Day
- Auctioneers Day
- Amateur Radio Day
- Pet Owners Independence Day (HUH?)
I hope that gives you a few people you could surprise with a loving thought in a card.
Remember that we’re here when you need us.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Every day is the perfect day to send a card.