Do you make a lot of birthday cards? Even if you only make a few handmade birthday cards, it’s nice to make them fast and fabulous.
And here’s just the card to make. Just switch up to match your loved ones’ favorite colors.
Notice the little Basic Rhinestones? Those are grrrreat to have on hand, but I’d probably not put them on a masculine card.
If you’re not on our mailing list already, you should be! Be sure to get on board here so we can send you things we don’t share here (and some free projects).
Card Making Tips
If you’d like to make this card, here are a few tips:
- Stamp the greeting first as low as you can.
- Place the 2 circles on the edges and then place the two in the middle.
Card Making Supplies
Just click on any of the pictures below for more details on the supplies we used or to get your shopping cart started.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We love to make fast and easy cards!