It’s officially fall so a fall thank you card idea should be on your calendar.
There are lots of things to thank people for. I’m sure you can think of someone that would like to feel appreciated.
And here is a Fall card idea with a different take on Fall colors.
Besides this being a fairly unique Fall color combination, we decided to add a traditional Fall color – Copper,
Isn’t it awesome? Yes? No? We have almost 400 thank you card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Fall Thank You Card Making Tips
- Ann stamped the die cut pumpkin in Pretty Peacock.
- Then Ann moved the stamped color around with a Blender Pen.
- She colored the stem with an Early Espresso Marker
- And then she applied the new Shimmery Crystal Effects over the stem.
- Believe me. You can see it in real life.
Card Making Supplies
Remember that you save 10% when you bundle things together like the stamp set and coordinating dies.