It’s officially fall so a fall thank you card idea should be on your calendar.
There are lots of things to thank people for. I’m sure you can think of someone that would like to feel appreciated.
And here is a Fall card idea with a different take on Fall colors.
Besides this being a fairly unique Fall color combination, we decided to add a traditional Fall color – Copper,
Isn’t it awesome? Yes? No? We have almost 400 thank you card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Fall Thank You Card Making Tips
- Ann stamped the die cut pumpkin in Pretty Peacock.
- Then Ann moved the stamped color around with a Blender Pen.
- She colored the stem with an Early Espresso Marker
- And then she applied the new Shimmery Crystal Effects over the stem.
- Believe me. You can see it in real life.
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code HKBFAZ7B when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Remember that you save 10% when you bundle things together like the stamp set and coordinating dies.