It was great to make a Christmas tree card with our peeps on our Wednesday live online card making class.
We would’ve shared this sooner, but Ann had some technical stuff that needed attending. We contacted our blog technical care crew who fixed it fairly quickly. They’re so sharp! We’re back on track to share Wednesday’s finished card with you.
When we were working through the card, we didn’t have a greeting. A red foil border seemed perfect to add to the other bling we added – like the Red Rhinestones. We even cut out last sheet of Red Foil to make it. So I hope you love it as much as we do.
You can watch how we took a simple card layout. Watch how we amped it up from basic to beautiful in the video below. Or you can watch it on YouTube here. You’ll get lots of ideas about how you can use the same supplies to make different cards.
When you see the version you like, make it! We’ll list the supplies below. Just keep scrolling.
Important News About Today’s Show
I’m not sure that we’ll be on Facebook today. But we certainly won’t be sending out our usual reminder by Facebook Messenger. So here’s what you need to know.
Set Your Swatches!
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Christmas Tree Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 64DE9CN7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
NOTE: Some of these items will be in our 1 Day Sale
on Tuesday, November 24th.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers