It happens every year around this time. It’s Mickey Mouse’s birthday, so Happy Mickey Day!
Can you believe that Mickey is 92 years old?
So, besides having our normal live online card making class today, it’s only fitting that we celebrate with a card that we made with our stamp club on Tuesday.
Join Us Here!
We’d love to have you!
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- We are encouraging you to use the links and click their reminders to get notice for your favorite venue.
Set Your Watch!
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Ann only had enough pink for everyone to make this is a picture of one of their cards. We’ll have to make one for us later. It’s made with the IN Color, Magenta Madness.
What color would you make it with? You could pick anything, but red, blue, black or pink would top the list.
We just love that Stampin’ Up! has coordinating colors so that we know that the patterned paper will match the ribbon that they used. Of course, Ann would normally pick red.
We used some retired punches for this one, but you may have some around that will work. Looking for a different style of birthday card? We have over 500 birthday card ideas here to inspire you.
Happy Mickey Day Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 64DE9CN7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers