Oh, what fun we had making cards together yesterday! You were such fun! And we’re loving the Christmas card we made together!
It started out with Ann showing the card that we made at the class on Saturday. She gave everyone the dimensions to cut the card stock in advance. (You can find them here, cut your card stock of choice and then scroll down for our video.)
During the process, Ann showed them different ways to finish the card. And everyone seemed to like a version that was totally different than the inspiration card that everyone made at the Saturday class.
And that’s okay.
Here’s how it started. Well, it actually started with a swap card idea from our friend Julie who made it in standard red and green Christmas colors.
And here’s how it ended up after we hung out with our viewers.
Which one do you like better? You can make either one of them! Just read on.
You can pick up the card stock dimensions here and then pick up some tips while you make it along with us in the video below. Ann will even show you a few alternative ways to make it.
Or you can watch it here on YouTube.
Isn’t it amazing how much a few changes can make a world of difference!
It’s a great card to make a lot of no matter which version you use – even one of the suggested ones we didn’t use. Yes, it’s a great Christmas card to send to all your friends.
Christmas Card Making Supplies
We hope you’ll look to us when shopping for your stamping supplies. Here’s what you’ll be needing to add to your supplies to make these cards. The projects are slightly different so we’ll list them separately.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
First, here’s the green version
Now, here’s the one in the video
NOTE: You could substitute any 2″ circle for the one we used from the Warm Wraps Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers