I’m so excited for us to make a card together tomorrow! We’ve done this with some of our Dog Pound members in two different ways: as a mystery card where they just followed directions without seeing the project and as a “make along with me” project.
The second style is what we’ll be doing.
Card Making Supplies
Of course, you can just come to watch, but this is what you’ll want to have ready for tomorrow if you want to make a card with us:
- Patterned Paper:
- 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- 1/2 Sheet of card stock for the base that coordinates with the paper
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Neutral colored card stock
- 1″ x 3-1/2″ piece in a coordinating color
- Greeting and neutral colored card stock not more than 2″ wide
Join Us Here
Get your stamps, ink and paper together and join us live online here:
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- We are encouraging you to use the links and click their reminders to get notice for your favorite venue.
Set Your Swatches
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Check out what our friend Cindy gave us yesterday!
Isn’t it beautiful? Take a closer look!
We’ll take a little closer look at it on Monday (unless I can hide it in a “special” place before then).
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers