I’m so excited for us to make a card together tomorrow! We’ve done this with some of our Dog Pound members in two different ways: as a mystery card where they just followed directions without seeing the project and as a “make along with me” project.
The second style is what we’ll be doing.
Card Making Supplies
Of course, you can just come to watch, but this is what you’ll want to have ready for tomorrow if you want to make a card with us:
- Patterned Paper:
- 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- 1/2 Sheet of card stock for the base that coordinates with the paper
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Neutral colored card stock
- 1″ x 3-1/2″ piece in a coordinating color
- Greeting and neutral colored card stock not more than 2″ wide
Join Us Here
Get your stamps, ink and paper together and join us live online here:
Here’s the time we’re on in your neighborhood:
- 11am in Hawaii
- 1pm in most of Alaska
- 2pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 3pm Mountain
- 4pm Central
- 5pm Eastern & Puerto Rico
Set Your Swatches
Check out what our friend Cindy gave us yesterday!
Isn’t it beautiful? Take a closer look!
We’ll take a little closer look at it on Monday (unless I can hide it in a “special” place before then).