It’s not too early to get some Christmas card inspiration. Get started early and enjoy the process!
We had the stamp club over here to make a version of the card that we featured in one of our live online card making classes we had last week.
I shared Ann’s version in this blog post, but here are the updated versions that they made at stamp club.
That’s something that really amazes me about card making. Everyone has the same supplies and yet their own personality shows through so uniquely.
Don’t you think?
You may have seen how we made the card base in the video here or we’ve cued the video below. It shows the same layered card base along with the sizes of the cut card stock.
We’ll be on again at 1pm Pawcific Time today too!
Christmas Card Making Supplies
Would you like to make a card like this? It’s easy! You can use any embossing folders that you wish so we won’t list all of them. But you might like that new snowflake one.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers