We showed you our swap card in yesterday’s post. So how did Ann get Susan’s Valentine card?
Ann drove to Sacramento to meet up with Susan. They were originally going to travel to the card swap together, but Ann stayed home with me to watch over my favorite huMAN. Susan took Ann’s cards to the card swap and so Ann got hers immediately.
So, until Ann gets her swaps back this week, here’s Susan’s Valentine card that she made for the event.
Didn’t she do a good job? She used the new Valentine set, coordinating punches, doilies and Specialty Designer Series Paper from the new mini catalog.
Of course, it’s always better to bundle when you can. You’ll save 10% when you purchase the Heartfelt stamp set and coordinating Heart Punch Pack together.
Now that’s not all of the new stuff, but she used an Embossing Folder that we don’t have – the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder.
Well, I guess that we’re going to have to add that one to our wish list! (You can download one here.)
If you’re thinking of making Valentine’s cards for your loved ones, now is a great time to score your supplies. If any of the things we’ve shared today can help you with that, just click on any of the product pictures that interest you.
Valentine Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers