Ann’s been working on a special project and took a detour to make an encouraging card with these same two stamp sets
There was just something about these two sets that made Ann want to make even more – and this is what she came up with.
She got this color combo from a very old Color Coach that she found in our craft table drawer.
- Soft Suede
- Daffodil Delight
- Pool Party
- and then she added Crumb Cake
If it were up to her, she would’ve preferred So Saffron instead of Daffodil Delight. It has a softer yellow look to it.
But we still like this one.
Everything else is more subtle – stamping tone on tone with Pool Party and Crumb Cake. (That means she stamped the same color ink on the same color of card stock.)
I just wish you could see the sparkle from the Noble Peacock Rhinestone that she added to the flower. It looks much shinier than in the picture.
Ann didn’t cut that flower out. That’s what she used the coordinating In the Tropics Dies for – to save the fussy cutting.
But it’s better to get the stamps and dies together as a bundle so that you can save 10%.
Of course, if this doesn’t wave your palm tree, I’m sure you’ll find an encouraging card you like out of over 300 encouraging cards we have here.
But if you do like this tropical feel, you might like the prototype Ann did with similar supplies adding the All Dressed Up Dies.
Topical Encouraging Card Supplies
In case you haven’t figured out what else we used, just scroll down for the rest of the picture supply list. Be sure to use our current hostess shopping code so you can cash in on all our perks!.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.