Yesterday was Veteran’s Day which makes it the perfect time for a patriotic card.
Ann took my favorite huMAN out to an early dinner. They ran into a few friends while they were waiting. Everyone was masked up and they seated everyone 6-8′ apart.
While they were waiting for the food to arrive, Ann gave my favorite huMAN his card. And here it is!
He liked it!
I have to tell you that it’s one of my favorite cards and our viewers helped Ann design it in our Basic to Beautiful session yesterday.
I’m so glad that we had the Stitched Stars dies. They’re perfect for patriotic cards, Christmas, Hanukah, and birthday cards, just to name a few.
Now, Ann shared ways to make this card in a simpler manner in our Basic to Beautiful series. We’ve cued up the video below to where Ann starts to show both styles (or you can watch it here on YouTube).
Patriotic Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code U2SF7D3C and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers