Oh, I wish Ann could take our friend for dinner for a late birthday celebration. It’s the perfect time to make a birthday card for a friend.
The problem is that she made Ann a card much like it, and in fact, it inspired this card!
When Ann started to share the Joseph’s Coat technique, she thought she’d cut the background into smaller pieces to use on more than one card. As you can see, things changed.
You can learn how to do the technique by watching the video below or here on YouTube.
One thing that Ann did after the camera was off was to stamp one of the detailed leaves in Whisper White Craft ink. If you look closely at the still shots, you might be able to see it. Here’s what else she did:
- Stamped a greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays onto Sahara Sand,
- Then cut it out with the Love of Leaves die.
- Sponged the leaf with Cajun Craze that matches the folded card base.
- Attached a bow from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
- Finished with some of the colored Elegant Faceted Gems
Much of what we used will be going on sale on Tuesday for a One Day Sale. Anything in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog except the items listed in this flyer, will be 10% off.
Card Making Supplies for Birthday Card for a Friend
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
You can also check out over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers