Oh, I wish Ann could take our friend for dinner for a late birthday celebration. It’s the perfect time to make a birthday card for a friend.
The problem is that she made Ann a card much like it, and in fact, it inspired this card!
When Ann started to share the Joseph’s Coat technique, she thought she’d cut the background into smaller pieces to use on more than one card. As you can see, things changed.
You can learn how to do the technique by watching the video below or here on YouTube.
One thing that Ann did after the camera was off was to stamp one of the detailed leaves in Whisper White Craft ink. If you look closely at the still shots, you might be able to see it. Here’s what else she did:
- Stamped a greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays onto Sahara Sand,
- Then cut it out with the Love of Leaves die.
- Sponged the leaf with Cajun Craze that matches the folded card base.
- Attached a bow from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
- Finished with some of the colored Elegant Faceted Gems
Much of what we used will be going on sale on Tuesday for a One Day Sale. Anything in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog except the items listed in this flyer, will be 10% off.
Card Making Supplies for Birthday Card for a Friend
You can also check out over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.