Have you been waiting for the Stampin’ Up! Truck Punch to get back in stock? Well, you’re in luck! Because they got it in stock yesterday!
That’s Not All!
We got out our Trucking Along Bundle (stamp set & punch) and made a nicce little Christmas card with it.
Now, you can make the truck any color you want. You can either color them with your favorite media (like Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers, regular markers, pastels or watercolor pencils). Or you can use the 2 step stamps in the stamp set to make it how you want.
She used a Crumb Cake marker to color the hub caps and stamped the tires in Basic Gray.
Ann’s family was in trucking and her dad had all his trucks painted green, a green very similar to Shaded Spruce. That’s why Ann used the two different greens: Shaded Spruce stamped for the truck and Mossy Meadow for the trees in the background and the card base.
Grab Your Truck Punch and Make This Card!
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.