I can’t believe how fast our live stream was yesterday! Ann was ready to share how to make a fun fold get wall card version of the card layout that she shared in this post.
It’s easy to make and she gives all the measurements during the live stream so grab your pencils and pens.
Ann didn’t even score the card base, but she’ll tell you where you can score yours if you would like to score rather than just fold. That’s just how easy this was.
It’s the perfect mother-in-law card because there’s just a small spot inside for personalization like only you can write.
Watch the Live Stream
You can watch the live stream below or here on YouTube. Be sure to like or leave a comment if it helped you.
I like it! Don’t you? And it took just one 6″x6″ piece of patterned paper. You could add some rhinestones to make those stars sparkle. It’s not too late for Ann to add them before she puts this one in the mail.
You Can Make This Fun Fold Get Well Card
But first, you may want a supply list! But before we share that, let’s look at what you’ll get when you shop with us.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Today is the Last Day to Cash in on our Doggone Sweet Birthday Savings
Get $20 extra free for every $100 you purchase, but it ends tonight. Discover how here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.