Wondering how our Sweet 16 Party will work? Here are some questions you might have. If you don’t find an answer to something that you wondered about, you can send Ann an email or call us on (530) 674-5090.
NOTE: Because there are so many telemarketers, we don’t always answer the phone. Please be sure to leave a message and we’ll give you a call back post haste – because Ann is usually home.
When you’re ready, you can reserve one of the limited spots by calling or sending Ann an email. Then grab your wish list and send her your list and payment before the deadline of June 26th @ 6pm.
But first, reserve your spot, put Sweet Treats in the subject & tell us how many spots you want. Then send us your order & payment! (You can register and give us your order all at once but do it before we fill up!)
NOTE: We do not store your credit card info & will need that to process your order. You can call us with it at (530) 674-5090 or send it in separate emails if you’d like.
- When do I pay?
- We need your payment information when you submit your order (even if we have it already), but…
- Your card won’t be charged until we submit your order to Stampin’ Up!.
- Please let us know if we need to time your payment.
- Can I split my spot with a friend?Y
- Yes! But the order must be delivered to one address.
- If I include the 3 Come Sail Away items, will I get the free video class?
- You betcha! Score!
- Hint: It’s the Sailing Home bundle, the Come Sail Away DSP & the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine.
- Do I have to pick separate items for the $20 bonus?
- Why no! We’ll just take $120 off your order that $120+.
- PLEASE NOTE: Bundles can be ordered as half priced items, but not suites.
- Where will the order be delivered?
- Your order will be shipped from Stampin’ UP! and delivered directly to your address or wherever you say.
- Do I still get the 4 bonus project tutorials?
- Of course!
- Can I count this towards my Stampin’ Bucks?
- You sure can! You’ll get two Stampin’ Bucks for every $100. (Of course, the free stuff doesn’t count.)
- Stampin’ Pup Club, Yuba City Stamp Club and Master Stamper members get DOUBLE bucks for participating!
- And please! Let us know if you fill a sheet so that we can include your $33 item free with your order.
- Can I order online myself?
- There is no scenario where this comes out in your favor.
- A good alternative is to window shop online and send me a screen shot of what you want. I’ll process it for you and everything will come together.
- Can I get a catalog?
- We can add that to your order and mail your IN Color Ink & Color bookmark separately.
- Can I get any of the hostess sets in the back?
- We could, but… We would have to ship that separately which may incur additional costs and time. We really won’t know until all the orders come in.
- Can I tell a friend?
- Of course, you can! While this is a customer appreciation event, we’re always happy to meet more stampers!