We got out a couple of our newer stamp sets last night and decided to make a birthday cake card. Not just a birthday card, but a birthday CAKE card.
World Card Making Day is Saturday
It all started because World Card Making Day is coming up this weekend. Are you coming?
Stampin’ Up! has invited all of us to join in their big online event. It’s this Saturday and you can register here. The event will start at 2pm Mountain Time (Stampin’ Up! Time). Here’s what time it is in various parts of the United States:
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific
- 2pm Mountain
- 3pm Central
- 4pm Eastern & Puerto Rico
They’re going to be sharing lots of things that have to do with card making, crafts and paper crafting. There will be at least 3 projects that you can make along with them. These are the 3 stamp sets that they will be using.
If you’ve bought any of these bundles shown below from us, we’ll be sending out your pre-cut supplies to you later today. Or you can check the supply list here.
You Can Make This Birthday Cake Card!
It’s very easy and you may already have some of these card making supplies on hand. Before we show you the picture supply list, here’s a list of what we give our online shoppers:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.