We’ve never had a Scottie at our house, but we know people who do. They’re pretty sharp looking pups so we’re making a Scottie Christmas card!
Scotties aren’t really common. Neither are West Highland White Terriers , their white counterpart. But you can spot a Scottie a mile away. Of course, neither are quite as cute as Jack Russell Terriers like me and our apprentice Domino.
But while the two of us are pure Jack Russells, we don’t even look alike at all. Me with my svelte white and brown smooth coat and Domino with us fluffy black and white hair.
Before I bark about the changes Ann made after the cameras were off, I should remind you that Ann will be sharing that Beanie Babies tag that she got from our pet insurance company.
It’s all going out in Tuesday’s edition of our online newsletter along with the next installment of 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox.
So if you’re not getting our weekly cardmaking ideas in your inbox, you really won’t want to miss this one. You can sign up here.
We Made a Small Change
After the live stream was over, Ann decided to add a layer of musically embossed Real Red. Then she found the missing die and laid out the card like she said she would.
You like? I know I like.
Whether you have a dog or not, this is one cute card. And I’ll bet Ann can make it look a little more like Domino by how she would color the stamp.
You Can Make This Easy Scottie Christmas Card
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.