Ann went to a shoebox swap for demonstrators on Saturday, but she brought seasonal animal treat boxes instead of a card project.
What are seasonal animals?
Well, we are approaching the annual season of chocolate. It starts off with Halloween and candy all around for everyone. It goes through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then it ends with Valentines Day.
We’ll start off with this cute little bat box that’s just the right size for a Hershey’s Kiss.
Almost No Adhesive!
Do you like his little nose? It’s made with an Iridescent Rhinestone. We stamped his face with Basic White Craft Ink and it only took one Mini Glue Dot to attach his wings and keep the box closed.
And Then There’s the Reindeer
We made our reindeer with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. A little Red Rhinestone made him look like a little Rudolph. If you want a bigger nose, I would use the Basic Rhinestones and color one with a Real Red Stampin’ Blend.
Don’t Miss This!
This Zoom stamp event is on August 18th, but there are just a few days to save with the Early Bird rate.
Join us to make a card together with some of our favorite stampers. After we’re done stamping, we’ll play a couple games and give all the class fees away in the form of gift certificates where winners can select any current catalog product.
The more that attend, the more we give away. Last month, we gave away over $160 of products.
Seasonal Animal Treat Boxes
These are Easy to Make!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code NMUM3GCM . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
NOTE: After showing the items used on both projects, we’ve listed things for the bat box first and then the reindeer. Although you can buy the stamps and dies separately, we recommend getting the bundle so that you can save 10%.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.