We made this card quickly. I have to ask you – is this 5 minute thank you card too busy?
We had already stamped the main leaves on Very Vanilla. The piece has been here on the stamp table for a few weeks.
Ann was making other cards last night and then decided to use this stamped leaf to share with you.
But is it Too Busy?
She stamped the 3 outline leaves from the Season of Chic stamp set using Soft Suede. Then she stamped the filler leaves all over the edges in Cajun Craze, the same color as the card base.
Do you think it’s too busy?
It Was Done in Minutes
And it only took two stamp sets, two ink pads and two pieces of card stock.
Here are a few ideas to consider if we were going to do it over again:
- Trim down that stamped card front so that it was more like a large border and put that onto a folded Cajun Craze card base.
- Or cut the next size larger Deckled Rectangle in Soft Suede or Early Espresso and place that behind the stamped Very Vanilla.
- Or just stamp less leaves.
- Or stamp off the Cajun Craze ink before stamping the leaves on the card base.
- Or stamp off AND stamp less
There are plenty of options!
If you’re wondering how we stamped that leaf, she stamped it in Soft Suede. Then she used a sponge dauber to apply some Cajun Craze.
Are You Coming?
We’ll be making a fun card at our Stamp & Play Day next week. You don’t even have to leave your house to come play with us!
But there are only a few more days to take advantage of the Early Bird savings. Register today so you won’t miss out!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.