Did you get your extra sleep by turning your clocks back? Since changing the clocks can mess up your timing, let’s make a sparkly quick thank you card today.
We used our sparkly bow we made on one of our recent live online card making classes. It’s perfect for the bow challenged. Since we didn’t use it on that card, it was the perfect find to add just the right amount of bling to today’s card.
How to Make This Easy Bow or Knot
- Fold a 9″ piece of ribbon in half.
- Tie half a knot towards the folded end.
- Trim the ends.
- Apply to the card front with Liquid Glue or Glue Dots
Making this literally took minutes, but not everything always goes right as you probably already know.
Ann didn’t lay the open card base all the way open and accidentally got what we sometimes call “fade”. There are other things I hear Ann say (or think) when this happens but I don’t know how to spell those.
We know these things happen. We’re not going to pretend that they don’t.
There are two ways you can fix this:
- You can stamp another piece – preferably on Whisper White – and attach it over the original faux pas.
- We tried a different way for this one. Ann took out a coordinating marker and drew the same lines so it looked like a border.
- The funny thing is that she already had the marker in her hand because she was planning to do something inside anyway,
We might not keep it like that. I think Ann’s going to sleep on it. But I thought it worth mentioning.
Sparkly Quick Thank You Card Making Supplies
Check out over 400 thank you card ideas here that we’ve shared.