We are so thankful to those of you who have sent cards to me and Ann to celebrate her favorite holiday – Easter.
Here’s the one that came yesterday from one of our 24/7 Stampers, Karen Thomas. It knocked our socks off! She even stamped the envelope!
And it’s made with one of the stamp sets that is going away soon!
And since my favorite huMAN loves blue, he really liked this!
It reminded us that we haven’t heat embossed a lot lately. It’s such an impressive look that we need to get back on it before the temps get up in the triple digits. (It was mid-’80’s yesterday.)
If you didn’t see our announcement on my Facebook page, but we have a winner to our guessing contest from our Wednesday Live Stream.
Because it was inspired by the events of the day, we decided that we would tailor the prize to the recipient depending on their needs and wants. Since Deb is a fairly new demonstrator, we’re giving her a free month of access to our Master Stamper program.
We Didn’t Take a Before Picture!
We just released the Retiring Lists Wednesday (that you can download from this post) and Ann hadn’t cleaned out all the retired sets from our stamp closet. (We only keep Annual Catalog stamp sets in there.)
Ann asked everyone to take a guess. And the guesses were very far apart.
We have about 5 more stamp sets that carried over from the Christmas catalog that aren’t in there.
There are 13 returning stamp sets from the Occasions catalog that we haven’t put in there yet.
And there are 3 stamp sets that Ann got at the Stampin’ Up! OnStage that haven’t been released yet that aren’t in there.
I sure wish that we had taken a before picture! It was pretty full!
- The top shelf that you see is for miscellaneous stamps that don’t fit on the other shelves.
- The 2nd shelf is for words, alphabets and phrases.
- The 3rd shelf is for backgrounds and textures.
- The 4th shelf is for nature stamps – birds, flowers, etc.
- The bottom shelf is for holidays. We have 3 shoebox sized boxes that hold Christmas, Fall (Halloween & Thanksgiving) and Spring Holiday (Valentines & Easter) stamp sets.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 9FSGTV6Z and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
How many Easter cards do you send each year?