If you joined our live show yesterday, you’ll see where I was trying to tell Ann to share the 5 things I want her to get before Stampin’ Up! sells out of them.
You can see where I whispered in her ear, but she didn’t pay me any mind.
You’ll also see some sneak peeks at the new catalog in the video below! If you’re reading this in your email, you can watch it here.
The 5 Things I’d Be Sure to Get
First: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
My gal pal Doodles bought a lot of these. They’re perfect for putting die-cut words on your card as you can see in this example.
Next: Happy Birthday Die
This die is so much easier to use with the Adhesive Sheets.
You can also use Liquid Glue, but the sheets are neat and clean and less setting up time.
Get one or get them all. Just make sure you have enough to last until you’re tired of using them.
- Ink Refills
- Ink Pads
Aren’t these pretty? They’re perfect to have on hand when you want to give a little gift – even if it’s just candy.
I’ve saved the biggest one for last
You may have put this one off, but you will never regret getting the Large Letter Dies. It’s not just for cards. You can make tags and 3-D items.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What’s the top thing on your Wish List that’s going away?