It was such a great day yesterday. We shared almost 20 swaps made with Sale-A-Bration items. And that’s not all!
Ann shared some ideas with the new Stampin’ Up! Storage that’s going to be available for all of us on April 1st.
You can watch the show on YouTube here. You’ll be able to see what’s coming up and how you can get it. That is, unless you want to wait until I bark about it here later.
In the meantime, here’s a fun birthday card idea using the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper that is now back in stock. It’s so bright and springy that it will cheer you up no matter where you live.
Grapefruit Grove is Growing on Me
If you ever told me that we’d be doing Grapefruit Grove and Lemon Lime Twist together, I would’ve told you that you were nuts!
I Can’t Believe There Are Just 3 Days Left!
Did you get everything that you wanted from the Sale-A-Bration collection? They’re free with a $50 or $100 order, but most of them will be just a memory come April 1st.
The Cupcake Framelits are sold out, but our Paper Snips still work!
You can check out the other coordinating Sale-a-Bration items. They’re not free, but they work with the things that you can get free. This is what hasn’t sold out yet, but will be gone the end of March.
Get Yours Before It’s Too Late
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
I think Grapefruit Grove is a perfect Spring color.