Did you know this is Watercolor Month? Yep! And we’re running out of time to share some watercolor ideas with you.
So yesterday, Ann got out her free stamp set called Stylish Sketches and proceeded to watercolor with our Water Painters – a technique she hadn’t done in quite a while.
Things Didn’t Go According to Plan
First, Ann didn’t like the way she colored the wolf – or is it a dog?
In any case, the first try didn’t go so well. And then just before she assembled the card, she turned over her water and ruined everything!
After the show was over, watercolored another beast and finished off the card like this.
He’s still not to Ann’s liking, but I think she’s over it.
This version is still pretty deep red (or Cajun Craze). I can’t wait to see what it looks like when she uses her favorite Stampin’ Blends.
If you saw the video, you may not have expected her to add that new Silver Threaded Twine. It sure adds a bit of interest.
Watch the Video Below
You can see how it all happened by watching the video below or watch it here on YouTube.
You Can Make This Card!
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R42AYAFW .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.