Here’s a common predicament: you make a card or project. Do you make a card with the leftovers? Do you throw them away?
Thursday night was out Stamp & Play event. We had some new people and a lot of our regular Dog Pound crowd that comes every month.
Then afterwards, I sent Ann a Pup-o-graphic message to make a card with leftovers – the leftovers from the event.
They normally make a card with Ann. However, this time, they made a little self-closing treat bag. And as usual, Ann was sharing other tips, tricks and ideas.
She shared how they could make two treat bags and two cards out of a half sheet of 12″ x 12″ patterned paper. Of course, they’d need card bases, but you get the general idea.
Mark your calendars for August 18th for our next Stamp & Play event. You won’t want to miss it!
Here’s the card she gave tips about, but I had her upgrade it a little from what she originally shared. Why? Because a little bling is almost always better.
We love that Rose Gold Glimmer Paper, but it doesn’t go with everything. I does go with Cajun Craze. And I love how it layers under this Very Vanilla deckled edge rectangle.
Yes, one of the tips Ann shared was using this die from the Deckled Edge Rectangle Dies and letting some of the image go off the edge of the paper.
Look close! It does! It’s not a separate piece. It’s just barely goes off the edge and I like it! Don’t you?
See It Here
And she showed them how to ink that stamp and what she’d do differently. It was the first time she’d every used the set and we almost missed it in our July-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog. You can see inside here. It’s on page 53 (or you can look in our online store).
You Can Make This Card with Leftovers!
It’s really easy! And who doesn’t want to receive a thank you card for something they’ve done or gave you. Plus, Stampin’ Up! is giving away bonus stamp sets, dies and paper for every $50 of your purchase! WOO HOO!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code KSCMVNUS .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.