Sympathy cards can be hard to make, but they don’t have to be. You can make a simple sympathy card or an elegant one. But what’s more important is that it’s sincere.
Ann thought about this card for several days. Then she finally got the stamps out and made the cut into the papers.
We used the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper that’s been so popular lately. It will be in sometime this week. Maybe even today. And yes! It did come in today!
Ann cut a little off the left side before cutting the paper the size she wanted. That way, she could have the sun shining through the trees just like she wanted.
A Little Touch of Bling
Yes, she even added a little touch of bling.
We Usually Don’t Share This
The inside of a card can be personal and we normally don’t make it until we’re ready to give the card away. Now that we have erasable pens, we can put the inner layer inside and know we can erase and handwriting errors.
However, this picture is staged because it’s not glued in yet.
Tomorrow is the Last Day
Tomorrow is the last day that you can grab our joining special. So I’m asking you to think hard about it today. Tomorrow will be a lot of people deciding at the last minute. And then there are those trick or treaters ringing your doorbell that could be distracting.
Just grab your wish list and get your selections ready and some alternates. Then grab your personal and payment information. You can be done in minutes. It all starts here.
You Can Make This Simple Sympathy Card
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Get in early and enjoy the Early Bird rate.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.