The new IN Colors are awesome! And there are a couple ways to get the new 2022-24 Stampin’ Up! IN Colors right now – or soon.
This is other than our Sweet Treats that we’ll be announcing soon. (We’re reviewing math.) For this, I’m talking about full sized collections of Stampin’ Up! new IN Colors for 2022-2024.
First, you can join my team. Yep! One of the great things about begin a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is that you have the option of getting many things a month before they’re publicly available.
You can find out how you can do that here.
OR when the new catalog goes live on May 4th, you can buy everything in our Deluxe package for about $250 plus tax and shipping. (That’s figuring that you’ll get some of them free as hostess rewards.)
OR you can check out our IN Color Club.
It’s a great way to budget your purchases! And we’re adding some extra services this year.
Perhaps the graphic is self explanatory, but just in case, this is how it works:
For the Basic Package
Each month we’ll send you the following in one of the new In Colors shown above:
- Ink Pad
- Ink Refill
- Card Stock
- Stampin’ Blends
- Designer Series Paper 6″ square
- Glimmer Paper 6″ square
For the Deluxe Package
Each month we’ll send you everything in the Basic Package, but we’ll also include ONE of these items along with your Basic items:
- 22-24 Matte Dots
- 22-24 Stampin’ Write Markers
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper
- Tea Boutique Card and Envelopes
- 22-24 Baker’s Twine
Special Perks for our New IN Colors Club
- The prices shown include shipping and tax.
- We’re all more flush at certain times of the month, so we’re letting you pick the day of the month you want us to make your order. But, it should be the same day of each month.
- You are welcome to add to your club order and perhaps save some shipping dollars.
Just complete this form today. We’ll start any day you pick after May 4th.
Of course, before that happens, you should check out what’s still available on our retiring list of stamps, inks, papers and embellishments. We looked the other day and were amazed at how much is gone and how much is still available.