Easter weekend is a colorful weekend. Lots of colored eggs. Spring is in the air. And a sneak peek at the 2022 IN Colors!
What a perfect time to share the new IN Colors and our Sweet Treats Product Shares!
So that’s what we did. But it was not without a little Friday drama.
We’ll cover that in a minute, but first, let’s check out yesterday’s show where Ann shared some of the new Stampin’ Up! products. You can watch the video here on YouTube or watch it below.
In the show, Ann talks about our Sweet Treats product shares and there are lots of the 2022 IN Colors in the new papers, ribbons and embellishments. We only take sign-ups for a limited time. (Ann didn’t say that.) But you can see everything that’s included and pick your product shares here.
I barked about our IN Color Club where you can get full packages of all the IN Colors over 5 months in yesterday’s post. You can check that out here and see what fits you best.
So, About That Drama
Here are a few things about yesterday…
- Ann forgot to put mascara on before the show.
- Yes, she did make it to church on time.
- She put a link to our virtual party next week at the top of the chat and then didn’t mention it!
- You’re invited to join now so that you’re ready when the doors open Tuesday at 5:30pm Pawcific
- Ann will be going live at 5:30pm Pawcific Thursday
- Up until then, there will be some fun conversation, information and inspiration.
- We’ll be giving someone a $25 gift certificate and there’s a door prize too.
- Be sure to join today so you can start scoring entries right away.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.