Were you able to join us yesterday? At the end, Ann opened up a box that we just got yesterday. Do you know what it contained?
A Darling Label Punch Box!
The decorative tin was a hit! It’s a bit over 8″ square and grates as a But she did say that we’d be sharing a card made with the Darling Label
- First, we stamped in Tranquil Tide and then filled in the leaves by moving around the stamped color within the leaves.
- We were surprised that stamping with Tranquil Tide Classic Ink worked well with the Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Duo without dragging the Tranquil Tide ink within the flower.
- We’ll still use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as a rule, but it was nice that it worked on a small part of the project.
By the way! We’ll be meeting again live today at 4pm!
Monthly New and Used Stampin’ Up! Retired Stamp Sale
Everyone is loving these sales so we’re doing them the first Friday of each month.
- 1pm Hawaii Time
- 3pm most of Alaska
- 4pm Pawcific and Arizona Time
- 5pm Mountain and Stampin’ Up!
- 6pm Central Time
- 7pm Eastern & Puerto Rico Time
Get a reminder by Facebook Messenger for both venues when you register here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!