I can’t remember when Ann colored these flowers, but I do know that I like them. So we decided to make it into a after the holiday thank you card.
Here’s what we found on the desk.
And here is how we used it to upgrade it into a card.
Here’s the stamp set and dies that we used to make it. Warning! They’re on the retiring list and could vanish at any second. And so is the Cork Paper that we love.
And now that the dies are marked down, it’s a better deal to grab the stamps and dies separately.
We even added some gold Metallic Pearls to the centers of the large flowers.
You Can Make This!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R42AYAFW .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We’ll include all the supplies below – even the ones we already shared.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.