Are you watching the Winter Olympics?
We don’t have it on all the time, but it’s grrrrrreat to see the different sports and learn more about the athletes. Of course, we want our country to win, but it was pretty fun watching the men’s slalom skier from Austria.
I guess he’s pretty popular. He’s won MANY World Cups, but never achieved the gold at the Olympics until this year.
He was pretty humble when they asked him about how popular he was. He said his country is about the size of Colorado, but then he compared it to being like Tom Brady. He said that being popular is pretty nice, but when he’s trying to take his girlfriend to dinner it’s not always so nice.
It’s hard to be humble when you’re the lead dog.
I think Ann’s going to redo this card for my human sister. She got a new job in the city where she wants to live and getting a substantial raise. Everyone in this house is proud of her – just like we’re proud of Olympic Gold Medalist Chloe Kim. (She medaled in Snowboarding the Half Pipe. Fascinating to watch!)
Those of you subscribing by email can see today’s video in this post.
- Be careful how you interlock the rings by Googling an Olympics logo.
- This card is easier now with the new Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The available colors to use now are these:
- Pacific Point
- Real Red
- Crushed Curry
- Basic Black
- Wild Wasabi
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code GVG6QUQR. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Print out & track your purchases to cash in on free stamps & dies!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!