When was the last time that someone acknowledged your contributions at work? It doesn’t happen often.
That’s why Ann and I designed this easy and elegant retirement card for our friend Gerry.
You see, he’s been doing all the behind the scenes work to keep the church in tip top shape for the last 30 years. He always knew how to take care of things and now he needs to take care of himself.
We even decorated the inside!
It’s a different kind of retirement card because Gerry is leaving so he can get well.
This was inspired by the layout that we did with the Mystery Card Party attendees. It’s a great layout so that you can make 4 or 6 in advance without the greeting. Then just pop a greeting on when you’re ready to send it.
We all had such fun making the card together. Ann did everything but the greeting on hers. It was different than this one. Not quite as fancy. One person even made two!
We hope you can come next time!
We’re doing it Thursday, August 19th because it’s Summer. And it’s a Pajama party!
They’re a great bunch of stampers who come each time. This is just 2 days after Ann’s half birthday so I’m sure we’ll have something special cooked up.
Pajamas aren’t required for this Zoom experience, but we do recommend that you wear something.
Easy Elegant Retirement Card Making Supplies
I’ll bet you’d love to make this. I sure would make it easier if we told you what we used.
The greeting on the front won’t be available until Tuesday when Sale-a-Bration starts. And then you can get it free with a $100 order.
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G4P6H3YJ.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers